Scope of Maintenance Services
- Provide routine repairs through the pooled maintenance staff of Management Agent.
- Repairs will be triaged – emergent situations will be dealt with as such, non-emergent situations will be scheduled for optimizations of staff time and resources.
- Coordination of contracted services, with prior approval of Management Agent (emergent and non-emergent need) and Owner’s Representative (non-emergent need).
- Follow tenant notice requirements related to completion of work orders.
- Purchase facility supplies in a method that is most advantageous to the Development and provide all receipts and documentation to Owner’s Representative in a timely manner.
- Pooled maintenance staff will be considered “on call” for emergency situations.