About Clare Apartments…
Welcome to the Clare Apartments! We are a not-for-profit apartment housing organization for over 25 years that serves and supports the unique housing needs for persons with physical disabilities and mobility impairments. There are 107 apartments enabling the physically disabled to live independently in the greater Milwaukee, WI area.
St. Clare Management, Inc. is a housing management corporation founded and sponsored by the School Sisters of St. Francis since 1989. We are committed to providing quality management services to ensure the quality of life, safety, and independence of underserved, low income persons, especially persons with disabilitys.
Celebrating over 25 years of dedication to our mission and residents!
The Clare Apartments Are:
- Comfortable living units for people with physical disabilities with limit mobility.
- Clean, attractive buildings maintained by a full-time caretaker.
- Community participation with the help of professional Service Coordinators at no additional cost to the tenants.
- Prompt service, safety, and respect for tenant rights provided by the professional staff of Saint Clare Management, Inc.
- Low costs to tenants who qualify for HUD Section 8 subsidies.